I am a qualified counsellor, registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). In the following pages I provide information about counselling, my approach to counselling, what I offer and my terms and conditions for counselling.
Key information about my practice is as follows:
- I counsel adults on a one-to-one basis
- I offer a non-judgmental, healing relationship
- Counselling sessions are confidential
- I charge £60 per session
- I offer lower cost counselling to a limited number of clients who cannot afford my regular fee
- For the time being I only work with clients online and by telephone. When social distancing is no longer generally required to limit the spread of Covid 19 I will also see clients face to face in Crouch End (N8) and Hackney (E8)
If you’d like an informal confidential conversation to find out more, please get in touch:
In the meantime, I invite you to read further by clicking on the menu tab in the top left of this panel.